onsdag 9 mars 2011

Grattiskort

Hello!

My name is Nettan and I´m one of the new DT´s here at Stämpelkällan.
Here
is my first post - hope you´ll like it :)

I have made two cards,
The first card is for my son's 10th birthday. He is crazy about football and his favorite team is IFK Göteborg - Änglarna (Angels)
Therefore, the choice of the stamp: Vilgot fiskar hjärta wasn´t particularly difficult:) I was however so bad/crazy that I changed the heart for a football, sorry San:)
I used Bili´s sketch for inspiration and Promarker for the colouring.



I used "Snow Writer" at the cloud and the halo as well as 3D paint on the "dress"




The second card is for a lovely little girl after Monica´s sketch
I used the stamp: Älva-Freja vilar i gräset
I have been coloring it with Promarker and glittered it a little bit here and there to the recipient's delight:)




Have a woderful day!
Love Nettan

2 kommentarer:

  1. Jätte fina kort :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Härliga kort!!!
    Kul att se dina tolkningar av skisserna =)

    Kram, Monica

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.