tisdag 29 november 2011

Using Utee

Hi again!


It´s time for "tuesday-tips" :-) My favorite technique for the stamps are embossing / utee. I´m not so good at coloring so I use this method often. This is what you need:



First I stamped with "Julkula med en stjärna" using clear embossing pad and then I poured clear utee over;



Next step is to put postit notes around the piece of paper. Here you can see that I have used the heating tool over the utee powder, but since its clear its kind of hard to see yet! ;-)




Now to the funniest part, using different colors of distressers and working over all over the paper, and over the stamped motiv. You can see how the ornament now stands out clearly.



The last things to do to finishing up the card, a piece of cardstock, the "God Jul och Gott Nytt År" text and a couple of pears to make it shine nice! :-)



I hope you like to try it! :-) Hugs, Maiden

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.