fredag 14 september 2012

Matchbox mini

I love to alter and to make mines and my huge favorit right now is to do them both in the same time. So, today Im going to show you a mini that lies in a big matchbox. It's a perfect projekt for people without diecutting machines because the stamps is so easy to cut around. I stamped all the stamps on 4 cc paper and mounted them on black cardstock before I cut them out. After that I painted all the sides of the cutouts with a black marker and colored the banner with distressink and covered it with crackle accent.I'm not sure if I want photos on the tags or just text.


The dragon is made from polymerclay and I just painted the matchbox with gesso and modelingpaste and distress the tops with inca gold - green (my favorite color). And ofcourse I had to have som charms dangle on a ball chain.





The stamps I used was:
Banderroll
Tag
with love

2 kommentarer:

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.